|From Jackson’s Down Under bureau comes news that Aussie melodic power metal ensemble Black Majesty will be joined by guitarist/producer Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween) for a new album scheduled for release in early 2010 on the band’s own Limb Music label.
Black Majesty guitarist Stevie Janevski told Australian metal radio station Triple R FM (“Musically Incorrect”) that drum tracking is scheduled to start in August 2009 at Grapow Studios in Slovakia. Grapow will mix the album.
Janevski and fellow Black Majesty guitarist Hanny Mohamed proudly both wield Jackson guitars, onstage and in the studio.
|Black Majesty’s Stevie Janevski (left) and Hanny Mohamed.
Photo by Jiri Rogl
- Watch Miss May I’s New Video for ‘You Want Me’
- Watch Christopher Amott Play Through ‘Equalizer’
- Watch Allegaeon’s Play-Through Video of ‘Dyson Sphere’
- Go Inside the Studio with Angelus Apatrida
- Phil Collen Demos the Limited-Edition PC1 in Satin Black
- Expand Your Rhythm Guitar Repertoire with Metal Mike’s New Lesson
- Learn ‘Automaton’ in New Play-Through from Intervals
- Dave Davidson Talks Seventh Chords in Guitar World Lesson
- Check Out New Music from Darkest Hour
- Total Guitar Demos the Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 6
- Jackson Live Exclusive: Chris Broderick’s Gear
- Guitar World Reviews the Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 6 and the JS32 Dinky Arch Top
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Slayer Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium