|From Jackson’s Down Under bureau comes news that Aussie melodic power metal ensemble Black Majesty will be joined by guitarist/producer Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween) for a new album scheduled for release in early 2010 on the band’s own Limb Music label.
Black Majesty guitarist Stevie Janevski told Australian metal radio station Triple R FM (“Musically Incorrect”) that drum tracking is scheduled to start in August 2009 at Grapow Studios in Slovakia. Grapow will mix the album.
Janevski and fellow Black Majesty guitarist Hanny Mohamed proudly both wield Jackson guitars, onstage and in the studio.
|Black Majesty’s Stevie Janevski (left) and Hanny Mohamed.
Photo by Jiri Rogl
- Anthrax Make ‘Seth Meyers’ Debut; Hang With Robert De Niro
- Gus G. Breaks Down Single “Burn” in Video Lesson
- Jackson Speed Round with Andreas Kisser
- Periphery Entertains Phoenix Fans
- See New Lamb of God Video for ‘Embers’
- Premier Guitar Highlights New Products at Summer NAMM
- Gabriel Guardian Flaunts Ambidextrous Skills on GNR Cover
- Gus G. Performs with Allegiance of Rock at Swedish HojRock Festival
- Megadeth Premieres New Video and Announces U.S. Tour
- Pavillon Interviews Trivium’s Corey Beaulieu at the Download Festival
- ‘Jackson is the Company that Could’ – Chris Broderick
- Artists Share Gear and Tour Tips in Guitar World‘s Summer Slam
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video