As previously reported in the Bloodline Blog, on Saturday, June 12, 2010, Lamb of God turned in a staggeringly brilliant performance on the main stage of the 2010 Download Festival in England. We were fortunate enough not only to witness them pummeling a 100,000-strong crowd from the side of the stage, but also to film some of it for our site! As you’re about to see firsthand, it was a jaw-dropping sight. Then, post-show, came the proverbial “icing on the cake” or ”beer on the house” — despite being exhausted, our exuberant pair of LoG signature artists, Mark Morton and John Campbell, took time to give us an exclusive interview. Here’s some of what we ended up with from side-stage and backstage. Enjoy — and if you’re a dad, HAPPY FREAKIN’ FATHERS DAY!
- Jackson Live Interview: Hatebreed’s Wayne Lozinak and Chris Beattie
- Premier Guitar Checks Out the X Series SLAT8
- Anthrax Covers Pantera, Slayer at Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Dave Sharman Drops ‘Hold Your Fire’ Video
- Slayer Guitarist Jeff Hanneman: 1964 – 2013
- Phil Demmel Dissects the PDXT Demmelition King V with Premier Guitar
TagsAdrian Smith Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Hirax In Waves Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Reign of Terror Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Slayer Sleigh Bells Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium Worship Music