As previously reported in the Bloodline Blog, on Saturday, June 12, 2010, Lamb of God turned in a staggeringly brilliant performance on the main stage of the 2010 Download Festival in England. We were fortunate enough not only to witness them pummeling a 100,000-strong crowd from the side of the stage, but also to film some of it for our site! As you’re about to see firsthand, it was a jaw-dropping sight. Then, post-show, came the proverbial “icing on the cake” or ”beer on the house” — despite being exhausted, our exuberant pair of LoG signature artists, Mark Morton and John Campbell, took time to give us an exclusive interview. Here’s some of what we ended up with from side-stage and backstage. Enjoy — and if you’re a dad, HAPPY FREAKIN’ FATHERS DAY!
- Jackson Welcomes Guitar Phenom Gus G.
- Ellefson Explains X Series Concert Bass Pickups and Tone Controls
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Transforms Scott Ian Into a White Walker
- Phil Demmel Used Newspaper Route Money to Buy First Guitar
- ‘Total Guitar’ Reviews Jackson X Series Monarkh
- ‘Metal is Appealing to the Outcasts’
- Experience Dead by Wednesday’s New Song and Video
- Scott Ian Gives Fret12 a Tour of Live Rig
- Rob Cavestany Highlights Gear Used on The Evil Divide
- ‘When a Bass Looks Cool, You Want to Play It’
- Stream Periphery’s New Song ‘The Price is Wrong’
- Hatebreed Enjoys Chart Success with New Album; Shares Song Meanings
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium