Go behind-the-scenes with Machine Head as they record their new album Unto The Locust. This is the third part of the metal act’s web series, and features never-before-heard snippets of some of their new songs. The clip also reveals how Robb Flynn, Phil Demmel and engineer Juan Urteaga brought their own kids in to sing on “Who We Are,” and that a cello and violins were added to a few tracks of the album. Best of all, Demmel showcases his finger-tapping mastery and then shares why “he’s psyched as shit” about the new album, due out in the United States on Sept. 27.
- New Jackson Signature Models Are Some of the Craziest Dreams Coming True for Gus G.
- 8 New Mouth-Watering Jackson Custom Shop Models
- Misha Mansoor Was Blown Away By His New Pro Series Guitars
- Jackson Speed Round with Machine Head’s Phil Demmel
- Sepultura’s Andreas Kisser Discusses New Album Machine Messiah
- Firewind Continues to Tease New Album with Music Video and Digital Single
- Watch Megadeth Perform on ‘Seth Meyers’
- Misha Mansoor Offers Insight into the Making of Periphery’s ‘Select Difficulty’
- Firewind Share Update on Upcoming Concept Album
- Soloist SL3X Reviewed in Guitar Player’s Holiday Issue
- Marty Friedman Shares New Album Details with Guitar World
- Trivium to Re-Release Hard to Find Debut Album, Ember to Inferno
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson signature artists Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video