Go behind-the-scenes with Machine Head as they record their new album Unto The Locust. This is the third part of the metal act’s web series, and features never-before-heard snippets of some of their new songs. The clip also reveals how Robb Flynn, Phil Demmel and engineer Juan Urteaga brought their own kids in to sing on “Who We Are,” and that a cello and violins were added to a few tracks of the album. Best of all, Demmel showcases his finger-tapping mastery and then shares why “he’s psyched as shit” about the new album, due out in the United States on Sept. 27.
- Periphery Unveils New Live Video for ‘The Bad Thing’
- Jackson Guitars Returns to Crazy Dave’s Music Experience at Welcome to Rockville
- Learn ‘Labyrinth of the Eyes’ with Revocation’s Dave Davidson
- Watch the New Jackson JS32 Warrior, JS32T Warrior and JS32T King V in Action
- Veil of Maya Debut Video for ‘Mikasa’
- Crown the Empire Drops Epic Dual Video for ‘Satellites’ and ‘Rise of the Runaways’
- A Closer Look at the Jackson Custom Shop Kaijū, Skinned Dinky and Roswell E.L.E.
- Eminence Debuts New Video for ‘Citizen Zero’
- Misha Mansoor’s Signature Juggernaut Tops Guitar World‘s Best of NAMM 2015 List
- Rise of the Northstar Channels ‘Samurai Spirit’ in New Video
- Go Inside the Studio with Periphery
- Chris Broderick Announces New Band Act of Defiance
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium