Go behind-the-scenes with Machine Head as they record their new album Unto The Locust. This is the third part of the metal act’s web series, and features never-before-heard snippets of some of their new songs. The clip also reveals how Robb Flynn, Phil Demmel and engineer Juan Urteaga brought their own kids in to sing on “Who We Are,” and that a cello and violins were added to a few tracks of the album. Best of all, Demmel showcases his finger-tapping mastery and then shares why “he’s psyched as shit” about the new album, due out in the United States on Sept. 27.
- Northlane Surprise Fans with Album Release
- Megadeth to Embark on U.S. Tour with Scorpions
- Northlane Drop New Video for ‘Citizen’
- See Joey Concepcion’s New Playthrough for ‘Furious Mind’
- Andertons’ Rabea Massaad Meets the Mighty Gus G.
- PMTVUK Checks Out the New Pro Series Collection
- Misha Mansoor Discusses New Pro Series Signature Models with Music Zoo
- John Mayer Performs New Single on Jimmy Kimmel
- 10 New Jackson Models to Earmark for Your Tax Refund
- Watch New Video from The One Hundred
- Gus G. Talks Gear and Tour with PMTVUK
- Pro Series and X Series Monarkh Awarded Guitar World Gold
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Gus G Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson signature artists Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video