|Heads up all you horns-up shred fans: Jackson-wielding metal overlord Mike “Metal Mike” Chlasciak—he of Halford, Sebastian Bach and Painmuseum fame—will appear on the Friday, April 17 episode of Talking Metal on uber-hip music television network Fuse.
The program airs from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern time (check local listings). Talking Metal is a mayhem-filled all-metal series that debuted in 2008 and is hosted by Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy.
Metal Mike composed and performed the theme to the one-hour November 2007 pilot episode of Talking Metal, and served as a sort of musical director for the program.
At right, Metal Mike himself (top) and Fuse TV’s Talking Metal logo (below).
- Gus G. Breaks Down Single “Burn” in Video Lesson
- Jackson Speed Round with Andreas Kisser
- Periphery Entertains Phoenix Fans
- See New Lamb of God Video for ‘Embers’
- Premier Guitar Highlights New Products at Summer NAMM
- Gabriel Guardian Flaunts Ambidextrous Skills on GNR Cover
- Gus G. Performs with Allegiance of Rock at Swedish HojRock Festival
- Megadeth Premieres New Video and Announces U.S. Tour
- Pavillon Interviews Trivium’s Corey Beaulieu at the Download Festival
- ‘Jackson is the Company that Could’ – Chris Broderick
- Artists Share Gear and Tour Tips in Guitar World‘s Summer Slam
- Periphery Releases New Album and Animated Video for Single “Marigold”
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video