|Our French death metal friends Gojira are tearing up metaldom with the October 2008 release of their fourth album, The Way of All Flesh, and its concurrent world tour, which extends all the way into February 2009.
With cover art by vocalist/guitarist Joe Duplantier, The Way of All Flesh showcases the Jackson-fueled artistry of him and fellow guitarist Christian Andreu, both of whom can be seen in the new Jackson “dream book,” Jackson: The Bloodline. Duplantier is known for playing the SLS (super-lightweight Soloist™) model, while Andreu is fond of his RR1T Rhoads model.
- Misha Mansoor Was Blown Away By His New Pro Series Guitars
- Jackson Speed Round with Machine Head’s Phil Demmel
- Sepultura’s Andreas Kisser Discusses New Album Machine Messiah
- Firewind Continues to Tease New Album with Music Video and Digital Single
- Watch Megadeth Perform on ‘Seth Meyers’
- Misha Mansoor Offers Insight into the Making of Periphery’s ‘Select Difficulty’
- Firewind Share Update on Upcoming Concept Album
- Soloist SL3X Reviewed in Guitar Player’s Holiday Issue
- Marty Friedman Shares New Album Details with Guitar World
- Trivium to Re-Release Hard to Find Debut Album, Ember to Inferno
- Guitar World Reviews the Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH
- Hear New Firewind Single
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson signature artists Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video