|Our French death metal friends Gojira are tearing up metaldom with the October 2008 release of their fourth album, The Way of All Flesh, and its concurrent world tour, which extends all the way into February 2009.
With cover art by vocalist/guitarist Joe Duplantier, The Way of All Flesh showcases the Jackson-fueled artistry of him and fellow guitarist Christian Andreu, both of whom can be seen in the new Jackson “dream book,” Jackson: The Bloodline. Duplantier is known for playing the SLS (super-lightweight Soloist™) model, while Andreu is fond of his RR1T Rhoads model.
- Act of Defiance’s Chris Broderick Breaks Down New Signature Models
- Periphery Recording New Album
- Smithsonian Profiles Anthrax in New Video
- Brian Tichy Enjoys Covering Rhoads’ Iconic ‘Mr. Crowley’ Solo
- Megadeth’s David Ellefson Unveils New Signature Models at NAMM
- Remembering Randy Rhoads Concert a Triumphant Success
- Jackson Artists Sign Autographs, Enjoy Camaraderie at NAMM
- Master Builder Joe Williams on his Soloist Arch Top Green-Purple Flip/Flop
- 5 New Color Additions That Crush
- 6 New Soloists That Slay
- Get a Lightning Fast Look at the Jackson NAMM Booth
- 9 New Signature Jackson Models
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium