|Jackson signature axeman Mark Morton has once again sharpened both his profile and that of the guitars that proudly boast his name. In addition to having his own monthly column (called—what else?—”Dominion”) in Guitar World, the November 2009 issue of the biggest-selling six-string magazine on the planet also features a giveaway sweepstakes for a brand-new Jackson Mark Morton Dominion™ D2. And if that’s not enough, the Guitar World website and the CD-ROM that accompanies the magazine feature an exclusive video clip of Morton playing and describing his brand-new affordable axe (watch now right here).
The D2 is available now, so check one out at your local Jackson dealer. Wanna win one? Pick up a copy of the November 2009 Guitar World and flip to page 65 to find out how! What are you waiting for?
- ‘Jackson is the Company that Could’ – Chris Broderick
- Artists Share Gear and Tour Tips in Guitar World‘s Summer Slam
- Periphery Releases New Album and Animated Video for Single “Marigold”
- Revocation Releases New Album Great Is Our Sin
- Anthrax Celebrates 35-Year Career
- Sepultura Performs New Song “I am the Enemy” at Rock Al Parque Festival
- Trivium Premieres Performance Video for “Dead and Gone”
- Dave Davidson and Gear Gods Create Hilarious Heavy Metal Tip List Video
- Arte Captures Epic Gojira Performance
- Guitar World Highlights New Jackson Gear at Summer NAMM 2016
- Watch Slipknot’s West Palm Beach Performance
- Anthrax Releases New Lyric Video for “Zero Tolerance”
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium