|Jackson signature axeman Mark Morton has once again sharpened both his profile and that of the guitars that proudly boast his name. In addition to having his own monthly column (called—what else?—”Dominion”) in Guitar World, the November 2009 issue of the biggest-selling six-string magazine on the planet also features a giveaway sweepstakes for a brand-new Jackson Mark Morton Dominion™ D2. And if that’s not enough, the Guitar World website and the CD-ROM that accompanies the magazine feature an exclusive video clip of Morton playing and describing his brand-new affordable axe (watch now right here).
The D2 is available now, so check one out at your local Jackson dealer. Wanna win one? Pick up a copy of the November 2009 Guitar World and flip to page 65 to find out how! What are you waiting for?
- Eminence Joined by Sepultura’s Paulo Xisto Pinto for Live Version of ‘The Stalker’
- GAK Music Demos the Jackson SL2Q Pro Series Soloist
- Listen to Loudblast’s New Song ‘Ascending Straight in Circles’
- Learn to Play Revocation’s ‘The Hive’ in New Guitar World Lesson
- De La Tierra Debut New Video for ‘San Asesino’
- Intervals Release Video for ‘Moment Marauder’
- Phil Collen Offers Advice to Young Guitarists
- Scott Ian Launches ‘Speaking Words’ DVD Initiative
- Altitudes & Attitude Debut Video for ‘Tell the World’
- Saving Grace Drop Lyric Video for ‘Ablaze’
- Metal Mike Chlasciak Offers Lesson on Power Chord Variations
- Premier Guitar Tours 2014 Jackson Showcase at NAMM
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Hirax Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Reign of Terror Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Slayer Sleigh Bells Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium