Go behind-the-scenes with Machine Head as they record their new album Unto The Locust. This is the third part of the metal act’s web series, and features never-before-heard snippets of some of their new songs. The clip also reveals how Robb Flynn, Phil Demmel and engineer Juan Urteaga brought their own kids in to sing on “Who We Are,” and that a cello and violins were added to a few tracks of the album. Best of all, Demmel showcases his finger-tapping mastery and then shares why “he’s psyched as shit” about the new album, due out in the United States on Sept. 27.
- Misha Mansoor’s Latest Go-to Jackson Juggernaut Is …
- A #TBT Moment with Metallica as We Await New Album
- Scott Ian Hosts Talk Show On SiriusXM
- Metal Allegiance to Perform in Anaheim
- See Travis LeVrier’s New Playthrough for Entheos’ ‘New Light’
- New Single and Video from Amaranthe; New Album on its Way
- GAK Demos and Reviews the Pro Series Signature Mark Morton Dominion
- Backstage Pass with Def Leppard’s Phil Collen
- Who Inspired the Demmel Tide Fade Finishes?
- Ola Englund Demos the Pro Series Monarkh
- Death Angel’s Rob Cavestany Talks Tone and Guitar Heroes with Guitar World
- Jackson 7-String Action During Lower Than Atlantis’ Set at Reading Fest
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video