The Bloodline welcomes the new JS Series, PDX Demmelition King V,™ and 6- and 7-string archtop Soloist™ guitars
The new Jackson JS32T Rhoads and JS32RT Dinky.
Jackson is proud to introduce several new models to the dark domain of the Bloodline in 2010—the affordable new JS Series instruments, the PDX Demmelition King V™ and the SLAT 3-6 six-string and SLAT 3-7 seven-string Soloist™ archtop guitars.
The seven new guitars joining the ranks of the entry-level JS Series are super-affordable takes on classic and instantly recognizable Jackson designs, all built without compromising all-important tone and playability. All feature the 24-fret compound-radius necks and shark fin inlays beloved of Jackson shredders worldwide, and all include gig bags.
The new JS Series models joining the existing JS1R Dinky™ are:
- JS22R Dinky. Smooth, lightning-fast playability and signature heavy Jackson tone in classic Dinky form, with dual high-output humbucking pickups, reverse headstock and a fulcrum bridge.
- JS23 Dinky. Same satin-smooth playability and molten tone of the JS22R, but with a single humbucking bridge pickup and scalding single-coil neck and middle pickups. Fulcrum bridge.
- JS32RT Dinky. Classic Jackson speed, sound and high performance in a model that was one of the original Jackson innovations. Two high-output Jackson CVR2 humbucking pickups, reverse headstock, string-through body design and JT390 adjustable bridge.
- JS32T Kelly™. Shaped like a bolt from darkened skies and sounding even hotter, with two high-output Jackson CVR2 humbucking pickups, string-through body design and JT390 adjustable bridge.
- JS32T King V™. Bursting with fret-burning flamboyance, the King V demands the loyalty of its subjects. With two high-output Jackson CVR2 humbucking pickups, string-through body design and JT390 adjustable bridge.
- JS32T Warrior™. Outlandish look. Brutal sound. The aptly named Warrior always emerges victorious. With two high-output Jackson CVR2 humbucking pickups, string-through body design and JT390 adjustable bridge.
- JS32T Rhoads™. The sleek, offset-V Rhoads is the legendary heart from which the Jackson Bloodline is pumped. With two high-output Jackson CVR2 humbucking pickups, string-through body design and JT390 adjustable bridge.
Further, the Jackson Bloodline now brings you the regal PDX Demmelition King V, which is the X Series version of the award-winning Demmelition King V—the critically acclaimed signature model of Machine Head guitarist Phil Demmel. The classic sharp V-shaped alder body has a more aggressive edge thanks to additional cutouts. Features include a bolt-on rock maple neck with 24-fret compound-radius rosewood fingerboard, shark fin inlays, dual EMG-HZ® pickups, and double-locking Jackson tremolo. Available in Philly Red with Black Bevels and Black with Silver Bevels.
Jackson also introduces the new MG Series six-string SLAT 3-6 Soloist™ and seven-string SLAT 3-7 Soloist™ archtop guitars, both of which feature maple-neck-through-alder-body design (flame maple veneer on trans finishes), 24-fret compound-radius rosewood fingerboards, Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo units and black hardware.
The SLAT 3-6 Soloist features an active humbucking EMG® 81 bridge pickup and EMG® 85 bridge pickup. The SLAT 3-7 Soloist-Jackson’s first seven-string neck-through-body production model-has an active humbucking EMG® 81-7 bridge pickup and EMG® 707 neck pickups.
From right, the new Jackson PDX Demmelition King V, SLAT 3-6 Soloist and SLAT 3-7 Soloist models.