|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- Guitarist Magazine Spotlights Def Leppard
- Act of Defiance’s Chris Broderick Breaks Down New Signature Models
- Periphery Recording New Album
- Smithsonian Profiles Anthrax in New Video
- Brian Tichy Enjoys Covering Rhoads’ Iconic ‘Mr. Crowley’ Solo
- Megadeth’s David Ellefson Unveils New Signature Models at NAMM
- Remembering Randy Rhoads Concert a Triumphant Success
- Jackson Artists Sign Autographs, Enjoy Camaraderie at NAMM
- Master Builder Joe Williams on his Soloist Arch Top Green-Purple Flip/Flop
- 5 New Color Additions That Crush
- 6 New Soloists That Slay
- Get a Lightning Fast Look at the Jackson NAMM Booth
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium