|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- New Jackson Signature Models Are Some of the Craziest Dreams Coming True for Gus G.
- 8 New Mouth-Watering Jackson Custom Shop Models
- Misha Mansoor Was Blown Away By His New Pro Series Guitars
- Jackson Speed Round with Machine Head’s Phil Demmel
- Sepultura’s Andreas Kisser Discusses New Album Machine Messiah
- Firewind Continues to Tease New Album with Music Video and Digital Single
- Watch Megadeth Perform on ‘Seth Meyers’
- Misha Mansoor Offers Insight into the Making of Periphery’s ‘Select Difficulty’
- Firewind Share Update on Upcoming Concept Album
- Soloist SL3X Reviewed in Guitar Player’s Holiday Issue
- Marty Friedman Shares New Album Details with Guitar World
- Trivium to Re-Release Hard to Find Debut Album, Ember to Inferno
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson signature artists Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video