|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- A #TBT Moment with Metallica as We Await New Album
- Scott Ian Hosts Talk Show On SiriusXM
- Metal Allegiance to Perform in Anaheim
- See Travis LeVrier’s New Playthrough for Entheos’ ‘New Light’
- New Single and Video from Amaranthe; New Album on its Way
- GAK Demos and Reviews the Pro Series Signature Mark Morton Dominion
- Backstage Pass with Def Leppard’s Phil Collen
- Who Inspired the Demmel Tide Fade Finishes?
- Ola Englund Demos the Pro Series Monarkh
- Death Angel’s Rob Cavestany Talks Tone and Guitar Heroes with Guitar World
- Jackson 7-String Action During Lower Than Atlantis’ Set at Reading Fest
- Watch Misha Mansoor’s Playthrough of Periphery Single ‘Marigold’
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video