|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- Periphery Releases Mind-Bending New Video for ‘Alpha’
- Randy Rhoads Remembered Concert Draws All-Star Lineup
- See Inside the Jackson NAMM Booth
- Metal Monsters Convene in Anaheim for Metal Allegiance
- Watch Palisades’ New Video for ‘Mind Games’
- Jake Dreyer Offers New Lesson on Alternate Picking Techniques
- Tonio Ruiz Drops a Taste of New Instrumental Album
- Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 6 Earns Top Spot in Total Guitar‘s Reader Awards
- Learn the Pre-Chorus and Chorus of Revocation’s ‘Deathless’ from Dave Davidson
- Chris Broderick Demos His Signature Soloist 7
- Allegaeon Goes to the Beach for New ‘Threshold of Perception’ Video
- Northlane Breaks Down Their Gear for Gear Gods
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium