|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- Jackson Q&A: Crowbar’s Matt Brunson
- Immortal Guardian’s Jyro Alejo Opens for Steve Vai
- Machinae Supremacy Recall Doctor Who in New Video
- Periphery Tease New Music
- David Ellefson Demos New Signature Kelly Bird Bass
- Get Up Close to Revocation Performing ‘Spastic’
- De La Tierra Unleash Gritty New Music Video
- Meet Phil Demmel at Reno’s Bizarre Guitars
- Death Angel Play ‘Son of the Morning’ on EMGtv
- Phil Demmel Takes Calls from Jackson HQ
- Jackson Q&A: Mario Rubio
- Belphegor Drop New Video for ‘In Blood – Devour This Sanctity’
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Hirax Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Reign of Terror Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Slayer Sleigh Bells Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium