|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- Who Inspired the Demmel Tide Fade Finishes?
- Ola Englund Demos the Pro Series Monarkh
- Death Angel’s Rob Cavestany Talks Tone and Guitar Heroes with Guitar World
- Jackson 7-String Action During Lower Than Atlantis’ Set at Reading Fest
- Watch Misha Mansoor’s Playthrough of Periphery Single ‘Marigold’
- See New Innovative Anthrax Stop Motion Video
- Jackson Premieres New Gus. G Video
- See the New, Fiery Video from Sleigh Bells
- Travis LeVrier Joins Entheos; Shares New Playing Clip
- Anthrax Make ‘Seth Meyers’ Debut; Hang With Robert De Niro
- Gus G. Breaks Down Single “Burn” in Video Lesson
- Jackson Speed Round with Andreas Kisser
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video