|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- GAK Music Demos the Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6
- Corey Beaulieu Discusses Jackson Guitars with Total Guitar
- Watch Revocation Destroy ‘Alliance and Tyranny’ in L.A.
- Trivium’s Corey Beaulieu on his Signature X Series Guitars
- Watch Tonio Ruiz’s Play-Through of ‘To Hell and Back’
- Crown the Empire Releases New Video for ‘Cross Our Bones’
- LeBron James Grabs a Jackson Kelly for Halloween Costume
- Anthrax Drops New Lyric Video for ‘Evil Twin’
- Adrian Smith Talks Book of Souls with Premier Guitar
- Go Inside Act of Defiance’s Rehearsals in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Crown the Empire Drops Cinematic New Video for ‘Prisoners of War’
- Northlane’s Josh Smith Talks Gear, Touring and New Album with Australian Guitar
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium