|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- Gus G. Breaks Down Single “Burn” in Video Lesson
- Jackson Speed Round with Andreas Kisser
- Periphery Entertains Phoenix Fans
- See New Lamb of God Video for ‘Embers’
- Premier Guitar Highlights New Products at Summer NAMM
- Gabriel Guardian Flaunts Ambidextrous Skills on GNR Cover
- Gus G. Performs with Allegiance of Rock at Swedish HojRock Festival
- Megadeth Premieres New Video and Announces U.S. Tour
- Pavillon Interviews Trivium’s Corey Beaulieu at the Download Festival
- ‘Jackson is the Company that Could’ – Chris Broderick
- Artists Share Gear and Tour Tips in Guitar World‘s Summer Slam
- Periphery Releases New Album and Animated Video for Single “Marigold”
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video