|Jackson is very proud indeed to introduce its first ever “dream book”—Jackson: The Bloodline—coming soon to a dealer near you.
It is no mere catalog, but rather just what we call it—the stuff of which Jackson dreams are made. Forty-nine full-color pages of Jackson guitars and basses, Jackson artists and Jackson history. A special section gives you an insider glimpse of Jackson’s world-famous custom shop; other special sections pay tribute to the great Randy Rhoads, without whom the Jackson Bloodline wouldn’t exist as the world knows it, and offer you a fantastic Jackson poster from the demented imagination of artist Aaron Coleman.
Jackson: The Bloodline. You must see it. There’s a copy waiting for you, so keep an eye out.
- Chris Broderick Talks Solos with Gus G for Guitar World
- Watch Trivium’s New Video for ‘Silence in the Snow’
- Chris Broderick Takes Jackson Speed Round Challenge
- Infanteria Breaks Down Where Serpents Conquer in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Northlane Debuts Gravity-Defying Video for ‘Impulse’
- Lamb of God Drops New Video for ‘Overlord’
- Learn How to Reinvent a Modal Melody in New Metal Mike Lesson
- Revocation Drops New Lyric Video for ‘Scorched Earth Policy’
- Andertons Music Demos New Jackson Models for 2015
- Anthrax Posts New Video Updates From the Studio
- Watch Heart of a Coward’s New Video for ‘Hollow’
- Act of Defiance Debuts New Video for ‘Throwback’
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium