Here’s a brand-new Jackson video interview in which good friend and longtime signature artist Phil Collen extols the sonic virtues of his just-introduced Jackson PC Supreme model; going over the guitar’s design, specs and tones. You’ll hear it on the next Def Leppard album, but we thought it’d be cool to invite Collen himself to give you the details and a preview …
- Mark Morton’s Favorite Guitar Playing Style?
- Misha Mansoor’s Latest Go-to Jackson Juggernaut Is …
- A #TBT Moment with Metallica as We Await New Album
- Scott Ian Hosts Talk Show On SiriusXM
- Metal Allegiance to Perform in Anaheim
- See Travis LeVrier’s New Playthrough for Entheos’ ‘New Light’
- New Single and Video from Amaranthe; New Album on its Way
- GAK Demos and Reviews the Pro Series Signature Mark Morton Dominion
- Backstage Pass with Def Leppard’s Phil Collen
- Who Inspired the Demmel Tide Fade Finishes?
- Ola Englund Demos the Pro Series Monarkh
- Death Angel’s Rob Cavestany Talks Tone and Guitar Heroes with Guitar World
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video