|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- Jackson Q&A: Crowbar’s Matt Brunson
- Machinae Supremacy Recall Doctor Who in New Video
- Periphery Tease New Music
- David Ellefson Demos New Signature Kelly Bird Bass
- Get Up Close to Revocation Performing ‘Spastic’
- De La Tierra Unleash Gritty New Music Video
- Meet Phil Demmel at Reno’s Bizarre Guitars
- Death Angel Play ‘Son of the Morning’ on EMGtv
- Phil Demmel Takes Calls from Jackson HQ
- Jackson Q&A: Mario Rubio
- Belphegor Drop New Video for ‘In Blood – Devour This Sanctity’
- Meet Megadeth’s David Ellefson and Chris Broderick at Capitol Guitars
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Hirax Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Reign of Terror Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Slayer Sleigh Bells Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium