|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- Listen to Loudblast’s New Song ‘Ascending Straight in Circles’
- Learn to Play Revocation’s ‘The Hive’ in New Guitar World Lesson
- De La Tierra Debut New Video for ‘San Asesino’
- Intervals Release Video for ‘Moment Marauder’
- Phil Collen Offers Advice to Young Guitarists
- Scott Ian Launches ‘Speaking Words’ DVD Initiative
- Altitudes & Attitude Debut Video for ‘Tell the World’
- Saving Grace Drop Lyric Video for ‘Ablaze’
- Metal Mike Chlasciak Offers Lesson on Power Chord Variations
- Premier Guitar Tours 2014 Jackson Showcase at NAMM
- Miss May I Drop New Video for ‘Gone’
- Lamb of God’s As the Palaces Burn Debuts in Philly, Now Showing Worldwide
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Hirax Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars Lamb of God Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Reign of Terror Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Slayer Sleigh Bells Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium