|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- ‘Jackson is the Company that Could’ – Chris Broderick
- Artists Share Gear and Tour Tips in Guitar World‘s Summer Slam
- Periphery Releases New Album and Animated Video for Single “Marigold”
- Revocation Releases New Album Great Is Our Sin
- Anthrax Celebrates 35-Year Career
- Sepultura Performs New Song “I am the Enemy” at Rock Al Parque Festival
- Trivium Premieres Performance Video for “Dead and Gone”
- Dave Davidson and Gear Gods Create Hilarious Heavy Metal Tip List Video
- Arte Captures Epic Gojira Performance
- Guitar World Highlights New Jackson Gear at Summer NAMM 2016
- Watch Slipknot’s West Palm Beach Performance
- Anthrax Releases New Lyric Video for “Zero Tolerance”
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium