|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- New Jackson Signature Models Are Some of the Craziest Dreams Coming True for Gus G.
- 8 New Mouth-Watering Jackson Custom Shop Models
- Misha Mansoor Was Blown Away By His New Pro Series Guitars
- Jackson Speed Round with Machine Head’s Phil Demmel
- Sepultura’s Andreas Kisser Discusses New Album Machine Messiah
- Firewind Continues to Tease New Album with Music Video and Digital Single
- Watch Megadeth Perform on ‘Seth Meyers’
- Misha Mansoor Offers Insight into the Making of Periphery’s ‘Select Difficulty’
- Firewind Share Update on Upcoming Concept Album
- Soloist SL3X Reviewed in Guitar Player’s Holiday Issue
- Marty Friedman Shares New Album Details with Guitar World
- Trivium to Re-Release Hard to Find Debut Album, Ember to Inferno
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson signature artists Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video