|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- Learn How to Reinvent a Modal Melody in New Metal Mike Lesson
- Revocation Drops New Lyric Video for ‘Scorched Earth Policy’
- Andertons Music Demos New Jackson Models for 2015
- Anthrax Posts New Video Updates From the Studio
- Watch Heart of a Coward’s New Video for ‘Hollow’
- Act of Defiance Debuts New Video for ‘Throwback’
- Preview Death Angel’s Upcoming Documentary
- Northlane Debuts New Video for ‘Obelisk’
- Reinvent the Pentatonic Scale in a New Lesson from Metal Mike
- Misha Mansoor Breaks Down His Signature Juggernaut HT6 for Total Guitar
- Watch Crown the Empire’s Hayden Tree Dial in His Tone
- GAK Music Demos the Jackson Custom Shop Special Edition Soloist SL2Q ‘True Blue’
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium