|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- Watch Miss May I’s New Video for ‘You Want Me’
- Watch Christopher Amott Play Through ‘Equalizer’
- Watch Allegaeon’s Play-Through Video of ‘Dyson Sphere’
- Go Inside the Studio with Angelus Apatrida
- Phil Collen Demos the Limited-Edition PC1 in Satin Black
- Expand Your Rhythm Guitar Repertoire with Metal Mike’s New Lesson
- Learn ‘Automaton’ in New Play-Through from Intervals
- Dave Davidson Talks Seventh Chords in Guitar World Lesson
- Check Out New Music from Darkest Hour
- Total Guitar Demos the Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 6
- Jackson Live Exclusive: Chris Broderick’s Gear
- Guitar World Reviews the Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 6 and the JS32 Dinky Arch Top
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu Dave Ellefson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics Jackson guitars Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Slayer Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium