|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- Mark Morton’s Favorite Guitar Playing Style?
- Misha Mansoor’s Latest Go-to Jackson Juggernaut Is …
- A #TBT Moment with Metallica as We Await New Album
- Scott Ian Hosts Talk Show On SiriusXM
- Metal Allegiance to Perform in Anaheim
- See Travis LeVrier’s New Playthrough for Entheos’ ‘New Light’
- New Single and Video from Amaranthe; New Album on its Way
- GAK Demos and Reviews the Pro Series Signature Mark Morton Dominion
- Backstage Pass with Def Leppard’s Phil Collen
- Who Inspired the Demmel Tide Fade Finishes?
- Ola Englund Demos the Pro Series Monarkh
- Death Angel’s Rob Cavestany Talks Tone and Guitar Heroes with Guitar World
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en Trivium Video