|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- Jackson Speed Round with Corey Beaulieu
- Jackson Welcomes Guitar Phenom Gus G.
- Ellefson Explains X Series Concert Bass Pickups and Tone Controls
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Transforms Scott Ian Into a White Walker
- Phil Demmel Used Newspaper Route Money to Buy First Guitar
- ‘Total Guitar’ Reviews Jackson X Series Monarkh
- ‘Metal is Appealing to the Outcasts’
- Experience Dead by Wednesday’s New Song and Video
- Scott Ian Gives Fret12 a Tour of Live Rig
- Rob Cavestany Highlights Gear Used on The Evil Divide
- ‘When a Bass Looks Cool, You Want to Play It’
- Stream Periphery’s New Song ‘The Price is Wrong’
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Hatebreed Interview Iron Maiden jackson Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sepultura Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium