|Jackson is supremely stoked to unveil the newest member of the Soloist™ family, the SLS3.
Released in fall 2008, the SLS3 also marks the appearance of a brand-new Jackson finish, Swirl Green. Further, the SLS3 complements its predecessor, the SLSMG, by offering dual Seymour Duncan® Zebra ’59 passive pickups and shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
The SLS3 is also available in three other classic Jackson finishes—Black, Satin Black and Snow White. In addition to the new Swirl Green finish available for this guitar, Jackson fans can look for new colors on all import model guitars in late 2008.
At right, the new Jackson SLS3 model in the Snow White finish option. Note the shark-eye fingerboard inlays.
- Act of Defiance’s Chris Broderick Breaks Down New Signature Models
- Periphery Recording New Album
- Smithsonian Profiles Anthrax in New Video
- Brian Tichy Enjoys Covering Rhoads’ Iconic ‘Mr. Crowley’ Solo
- Megadeth’s David Ellefson Unveils New Signature Models at NAMM
- Remembering Randy Rhoads Concert a Triumphant Success
- Jackson Artists Sign Autographs, Enjoy Camaraderie at NAMM
- Master Builder Joe Williams on his Soloist Arch Top Green-Purple Flip/Flop
- 5 New Color Additions That Crush
- 6 New Soloists That Slay
- Get a Lightning Fast Look at the Jackson NAMM Booth
- 9 New Signature Jackson Models
TagsAdrian Smith Andreas Kisser Anthrax Big Four Chaos of Forms Chris Broderick Corey Beaulieu dave davidson David Davidson David Ellefson Death Angel Def Leppard Gojira Guitar World Interview Iron Maiden jackson Jackson Clinics L'Enfant Sauvage Lamb of God Live Performance Machine Head Manraze Mark Morton Megadeth Metallica Metal Mike Metal Mike Chlasciak Misha Mansoor Music Video NAMM Periphery Phil Collen Phil Demmel Product Demo Randy Rhoads Revocation Rob Cavestany Rockstar Mayhem Festival Scott Ian Sleigh Bells Soloist Th1rt3en The Metalworker Trivium