DAVID ELLEFSON/CHRIS BRODERICK GIVEAWAY - INDIANAPOLIS
APRIL 13, 2012
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE INDICATED BELOW, AND/OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MUST BE PRESENT AT ONE OR MORE DESIGNATED IN-STORE PROMO LOCATIONS TO ENTER AND WIN.
1. SPONSOR. The Promotion is made available to you by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation ("Sponsor") located at 17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Ste. 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, United States.
2. DURATION. The Promotion begins on May 14, 2012, at 12:00:01 AM PST (8:00:01 AM GMT) and ends on May 14, 2012, at 11:59:59 PM PST (7:59:59 AM GMT) ("Term").
3. ELIGIBILITY. Open only to persons who enter the Promotion while being physically present at one or more participating authorized Sponsor retailer ("Dealer"), who have reached the age of majority in their state or country of residence, with a minimum age of 18 years as of the date of entry, who are permanent legal residents of the following countries (and who are physically located therein): United States (excluding Rhode Island, United States territories, possessions, or military bases). The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
4. ENTRY. Entries must be submitted in person, at or around announced Sponsor clinics held in one or more participating authorized Dealer sites. One (1) entry per person. No entries may be submitted on behalf of another person. The use of automatic or robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited. Entries will not be returned or acknowledged. All entries are the property of Sponsor. By participating, you represent and warrant that the information that you supply at the time of entry is true, accurate, current and complete. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the authenticity and accuracy of all information provided through the Website.
5. WINNER SELECTION. Two (2) prize winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor from all eligible entries on Monday May 14, 2012 (“Drawing”) to receive one prize each as designated by the Sponsor at the time of the drawing. The Drawing will be held on Monday May 14, 2012. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified immediately during the event by Sponsor. Any prize awarded may be forfeited if potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture by a potential winner, Sponsor will select an alternative potential winner via another random Drawing from among all eligible entries to receive the selected prize. The prizes awarded and winner’s name will be posted on www.jacksonguitars.com , and also may be requested from Sponsor by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address below.
6. PRIZES. One winner will receive one (1) Jackson Soloist™ SLXQ, Rosewood Fingerboard, Burnt Cherry Sunburst guitar (MSRP $799.99 USD). One winner will receive one (1) Pair of tickets for the May 15, 2012, Megadeth concert at Murat Theatre, Indianapolis, IN. Actual cost may vary. Prizes are non-transferable, may not be substituted by the prize winners, and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes, fees, duties, surcharges, if any, associated with the redemption of the prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
7. DISCLAIMERS. Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for entries that are late, delayed, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete, and Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for system errors and failures, mechanical equipment malfunctions, viruses, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, or other telecommunications malfunctions. Proof of transmissions does not constitute proof of entry. By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
9. RIGHT TO CANCEL OR TERMINATE. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, corruption, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. And, in such an instance, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, decide to award the prizes by random drawing of all eligible entries if it is able to do so fairly. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
10. PERMISSION TO USE NAME/LIKENESS. Any prize winner, by submitting an entry, grants permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used worldwide in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes related to the Promotion without additional compensation or right of review, including without limitation, posting the winner’s name on any Sponsor website unless prohibited by law.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each entrant, by entering the Promotion, and the winner, by accepting any prize, release the Sponsor, and Sponsor's subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury (excluding death or personal injury caused by negligence) resulting from or arising out of participation in this Promotion, and, as to the winner, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the applicable prize. The winner must sign a Certificate of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving the prize, unless prohibited by law.
12. CONDUCT.By participating, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification or ineligibility to receive a prize. You further agree to comply with and be bound by decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole reasonable discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion and/or the Website; (b) violating these Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. DISCLAIMER. THE PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED AS IS AND SPONSOR (TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE.
14. REQUEST FOR WINNERS LIST. Send winner lists requests within 6 months after the end of the Term to: DAVID ELLEFSON/CHRIS BRODERICK GIVEAWAY - INDIANAPOLIS, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation ("Sponsor") located at 17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Ste. 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, United States.
15. GOVERNING LAW. The Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona, for the resolution of any disputes.
16. ARBITRATION. By participating, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Promotion will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Sponsor, of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Official Rules, shall be submitted to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the Phoenix, Arizona, USA area, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred.