Signature Corey Beaulieu King V™
Trivium formed in 1999 in Orlando, Florida, after the band's original singer saw Matt Heafy perform Metallica's "No Leaf Clover" at his high school talent show. The young members chose Trivium for its meaning in medieval Latin (the lower division of the seven liberal arts, comprising grammar, rhetoric, and logic), liking the way it implied an open-mindedness to different styles and how it summed up their musical aesthetic.
Trivium carries the metalcore torch high, making their guitarist Corey Beaulieu a natural choice for a signature guitar. Teaming up with Jackson to modify the King V to meet his exact specifications, they created a guitar that sounds as vicious as it looks.
NEW Pro Series Signature Corey Beaulieu King V™
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin inlays and 24 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-1B humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1N humbucking neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Pointed 6-in-line matching or reverse pointed 7-in-line matching headstock
- Available in Winterstorm with black hardware
View KV6Q View KV7Q